Health Education & Resources Guide:
This Guide is here to help you live the healthiest life possible for you and your child. There are things like Handwashing, High Blood Pressure, Hidden Sugar & Diabetes, Asthma and more! English | Spanish
More Useful Information:
- Art and Athletics: CoachArt 2020 Brochure: English | Spanish
- COVID-19 and School: San Diego schools are not holding in-person classes until we can do a better job of stopping the spread of the coronavirus: English | Spanish
- Lead Levels: What Can You Do to Protect Your Child From Lead? English | Spanish
- Let’s Get Moving! English | Spanish
- Community Resources: list of local resources including food, rent assistance, housing, counseling, childcare, transportation and activities and recreation and more.
English | Spanish
- Teen Resources:
Teen Well Visit: English | Spanish | Arabic
Improving Adolescent Wellness Visits
– Don’t Wait on Vaccinations! Learn more…
– Improving Child Immunizations (recommendations during COVID-19)
– Vaccination resources
Learn about diagnosis-specific health information here, or you can browse through the other topics on the left side of this page (or above if you are using a cellphone).
Have You Visited Kite Insights, the Rady Children’s Blog?
The blog, Kite Insights, is intended to connect readers with top pediatric health care professionals! The pieces offer insight into what’s new in the world of children’s health, as well as offer expert tips to help you raise happy, healthy kids! Topics areas include Allergy/Immunology, Dental Health, Sleep, Sports Medicine, Nutrition, Behavioral Health and many more!