- Teens Rock! Living Your Best Life NEW!
- Everyday Magic: www.t1everydaymagic.com: Lilly Diabetes and Disney have come together to create special resources for families like yours, to help you and your child feel inspired and empowered to live a full, active life with type 1 diabetes! This site has resources for newly diagnosed patients, support and stories for families, recipes, crafts, and more.
- Diabetes Youth and Families (DYF): dyf.org Virtual teen support groups, support groups for new diabetics and family nights, and in-person camps. Families can go on the website and sign-up to attend. It is free and open to all diabetics.
- Dexcom: www.dexcom.com For helpful resources and support.
- Dexcom Help center and FAQs: www.dexcom.com/faqs
- Insertion video: https://provider.dexcom.com/education-research/cgm-education-use/videos/dexcom-g6-auto-insertion-video
- Local Dexcom/Tandem Optimize Your Technology Class: Last Tuesday of each month at 5pm, PST https://tandemdiabetes.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqcuqopjwuE9yyQ8lLlcZBwzFH2lfR08M- For all other CGM issues: sensor failures DURING 2 hour warmup, “no restarts”, physical problems with sensor/transmitter, contact Dexcom using option at https://dexcom.com/contact
- Dexcom Sensor Failures: **after 2 hour warmup** Request replacement at https://tandemdiabetes.com/g6form
- Sharps Waste Disposal: www.calrecycle.ca.gov/HomeHazWaste/sharps
- National Virtual Training Hours: Every Tuesday at 3pm, PST https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/contact-us/virtual-training-hours